8 Responses »

1. I think that it’s a really good saying and we’re the people who make success by doing really well in our work and making progress. The people who dream of making success are the people who don’t think they can make success I think.

2. I think it’s always important to have your goal because that keeps you moving forward and motivated ? However a goal has to be worked for and you make it happen every day you work towards it.

3. Some people should make it happen by trying and making sure it happens.
    I will bring everything I need p.e kit,book bag and water bottle when it’s hot.
    Make sure to believe and it will happen.

4. We are the people that get up and do it we do it five days a week.We all achieve something and succeed.We all try even if we don’t get it correct first time.We all take a risk every morning.

5. I think that we should get up every day and make it happen. Also we should not dream of success we should make it happen.

6. I think that it is a great idea to get up every morning and make your hopes and dreams come true. My brother wakes up and says he’s not going to give up in his hopes and dreams but sometimes he doesn’t do what he promises. Not just my brother does it my mummy and me do this to.Anyone in the whole world can do this so why don’t you do it to. Every one can wake up and make success or they can just dream about it. So get up and make a improvement,make success because anyone can so why don’t you. Get up tomorrow and make success. Remember anyone can do this even your little brother or sister.