9 Responses »

1. The Invention of Hugo Cabret is an American historical fiction book written and illustrated by Brian Selznick and published by Scholastic.In this book there are alot of illustrations.This book kind of links with our ols classbook (clockwork) that Hugo is a clock keeper.We haven’t read the whole book yet.The first part gives us a bit of mystery and atmosphere because I was shocked that he was an orphan but I was really shocked that he was a THIEF!

2. Since I have already read this book Mrs Hogson (my class teacher) would not let me answer the questions. But what I can do is give you a sneak peak of what might happen. Hugo is a Europian boy who lives in the walls of a train station in Paris (where he was born). When he looked in the clock tower he notice a girl arguing with a man from a toy booth. Can not wait to read the rest AGAIN.

3. I am enjoying my new class book because it is really interesting as it is about a boy called Hugo who sneaks off to different train stations. The book takes place in France.