15 Responses »

1. I know that Eid is celebrated by Muslims. They celebrate it by going to the mosque and praying to their god of what their are thankful for and what has been good in their lives. Then people receive cards for relatives and they also get gifts for neighboors and families.

2. Eid is a festival of light and people go to visit the mosque and it is about forgetting about the past and looking in the future.

3. I really enjoy learning about EID because I want to understand how EID is created and who created it. What our task is, is to try an create our own song or to create a poster about EID so that we can show that we can understand the life of EID. I enjoyed working with Shiloh and Ralph because we were able to make our otalkn song and to create a poster.

THANK YOU SHILOH AND RALPH FOR HELPING ME.

4. I enjoyed learning about the different cultures of islam and their festivals such as Eid. I found out facts about eid such as
    – it is known as the “sacrifice feast”
    – it is an important religious holiday celebrated by muslims worldwide that mark the end of Ramadan.
    – It is a time to celebrate with family and friends
    – It is celebrated by every Muslim in the world

5. Muslims celebrate Eid to mark the end of Ramadan. Ramadan is a month of fasting for Muslims.To celebrate Eid , Muslims wear their best clothes. Muslims are not allowed to fast on Eid. At the mosque Imams hold special Eid prayers in the mornings. They buy sweets and food, they give gifts to each other.