28 Responses »

1. I recommend this book because when Jeff went to the girls bathroom.
    I recommend this book because I like chapter 2

If you reed this book it is quite funny .
    If you reed this book it will make laugh a lot.

This book will make you feel good.
    This book will make you sad and good.

This author tells you what they did when they were a kid.

2. I would recommend this book because you get different emotions such as:
    .Bradley doesn’t have any friends
    .He goes to the birthday party,but doesn’t know what to do
    This book will make you feel more sad than happy because he doesn’t know what it is like to be good.He gets more confident throughout his life.I like how the author has written the book because he put a lot of different emotions in it and he makes us feel sorry about Bradley.

3. I would recommend this book because it teaches you that you should be friends with anyone no matter how they look . This story is all about a boy called Bradley who is diffrent to everyone and he gets bullied. He meets a councillor and he get his homework done and becomes a new person. He gets invited to a birthday party and everyone is nice and supportive. But the main part of the story is when his new friend Jeff goes inside of the girls bathroom. What I think this book is telling you is that if your a diffrent shape or your diffrent in any way you should still be treated with respect.

4. The best part is when Bradley gets invited to a birthday party because no one really invited him to a birthday party before the last one he got kicked out.

5. I would recommend this book because its it can be a sad, happy and funny story.
    This book is suitable for any age. The theme of the book is don’t judge people how they look and how they are, because Bradley is a really good character. You should always respect people for who they are.

6. The best part was when Bradley said give me a dollar or I will spit on you to Jeff and that was not a nice thing to Jeff that might of hurt his feeling.

7. I would recomend this book because it’s funny and sad at the same time. The main characters name is Bradley chalkers and nobody likes him but that all changes when the new-boy comes to school. His. name is Jeff fishkin and there is an over new arrival the new councillor. The best part is when Jeff walks into the girls bathroom. The main theme is friendship. The will make you feel confused,happy,sad and glad. If you read this book you have mixed emotions .

8. I would recommend this book because the characters are funny mostly Bradley. He made me laugh by saying “does my head look like a chilli bowl ‘”. I will also recommend it because it’s emotional and makes you want to read more of it. The main theme of the story is when Bradley changes all thanks to Carla. I think the author’s style of writing was to make the reader feel emotional and sorry for Bradley. I so loved this book I just wish it never ended.

9. The story is very funny because when Bradly gets confused he acts in a way that makes you laugh.
    The story is very sad because when you hear that Bradley quite lonely it’s quite saddening.

10. i think this is a funny book because some parts are funny that someone went into the girls bathroom.i would recommend you shall read this book because some parts are really funny . This book will make you feel that you would want to read it again. The best part of this book is were a boy goes into the girls bathroom. The main character is Bradley because he is the funniest character in this book. I really liked this book so thanks for letting us read this book.

11. I would recommend you read this book because the authur has used useful words and in the story there are two boys called Jeff and Bradley. If you read this book you will discover new things about kids with no friends. The best part was when Bradley asked silly questions like , does my head look like a chillie bowl .This book will make you laugh and feel sorry for Bradley . The story develops a plot of Bradley being lonely. The main character is Bradley because he is funny but lonely at the same time.

12. I would recommend this book because I like the way the author has used his writing and it has a outstanding plot.
    The plot of the story is;
    A boy doesn’t have any friends because ,he doesn’t want any friends until a cousiler comes and helps him to get some. 3 months later a girl invites him to her party and he doesn’t know what to do so he asks his friends and they said do what we do.

13. I would recommend is book because it brings out your emoshons.If you read this book you will with ejoy.The best part where Bradley goes to Coleen party.The book with make you happy and sad.The main theme of the book is how Bradley being funny.As the story goes on the story gets happy.

14. These book will make you laugh so hard you will cry tears of joy.The characters are nice, helpful, mean and funny.The plot is a boy name Bradley and his school hates him but a new boy name Jeff but Bradley hates him but they become friends at the end

15. I would recommend this book because the author has made it funny and sad.There’s a lot of different emotes that are used in the story.the emotions make you feel great but sometimes the emotions make you feel bad for some characters.

16. The theme of the book is about friendship. I bet your wondering why this book is so good well here are some answers.So last term we started reading a book called there’s a boy in the girls bathroom. It’s all about a boy named Bradley and he is different to all the other kids. Normally he would sit on the last seat-last row near the gold stars. But one day Bradley gets a black eye by a girl called Colleen.How sad is that? And he blames that he got the black eye from the new kid Jeff Fiskkin. Jeff gets in trouble and starts playing with boys that are a bad influence. Bradley, Colleene and Jeff go to the counceler Carla but colleenes mum does not like Carla. Be shaw to read this book because it is very interesting.

17. I would recommend this book because it’s very funny and some parts is sad.Its an emotional book because it tells you how a boy called Bradly Chalkers feels.First he mean and nasty to others and at the end he’s all nice and kind.Louis sachar written good Frases in the story. Buy or read the story its for nominal .

18. If you read this book you will feel happy or sad because they is some happy and sad words in this book but it is mainly a happy story to read.

19. I think this book is magnificent because it talks about friendship and how Bradley and Jeff gets along with each other.the favourate one is when Bradley toy animals where saying to marry Carla but he said Mabey . I guess you should read the there’s a boy in the girls bathroom by Louis sachar that book is a very funny and that’s a very good book.

20. This book will be exiting to read and read the whole list in the book was funny and, go on chapter 2 all of the teachers can read it and children to and the over part when Jeff went in the girl bathroom and my favourite part when it is good book.

21. I think it was sad at the beginning because Bradly sat on last seat last row because he went in the girls bathroom and there was a new boy called Jeff who was a new person in Washington school. He asked Mrs Ebel if she can go in the hall way to see the counseler.

22. If you wish for to improve your familiarity simply keep visiting this web site
    and be updated with the hottest news update posted here.

fotbollströjor