Magic Maths!

Magic Maths!

Today we have been doing some Magic Maths learning with our parents.

A big thank you to all the parents who came.

What do you think Magic Maths helps you to do?

Did you enjoy working with your parents?

100_2132 100_2133 100_2134 100_2135 100_2136 100_2137 100_2138 100_2139 100_2140 100_2141 100_2142 100_2143

12 Responses »

1. I think Magic Maths help me because when your doing normal maths, Magic Maths will help you.If your doing times or multiple you are going to be much better at maths even If you didn’t practise anything.

2. working with my mum was great especially when we was doing the thing when we did making the line equal to the number it has to equal.

3. I think doing Magic Maths with my family is amazing because they can see what we are learning in Maths and what standard you are in. Magic Maths will help you with Maths. Do you know how I earned a bronze and a silver? I practise at home everyday and ask your parent so they can teach you.I go to Maths classes in Kumon because in there you learn all different types of Maths and that’s how I am good at it.Even Varshneyee goes to Kumon and that’s how she is good at Maths as well

• We learn Maths and English there. But for some reason I have stopped. Anyway,I really recommend Magic Maths, Schofield and Sims. Schofield and Sims are the best educations books. It nearly teaches children every subject.

• I think everybody did Swaathi; I love it when you work with your parents because they really help you with every subject.

4. I think Magic Maths is a great experience to help us with maths such as:Times tables,multiplication sums,problem solving and all the other things that is connected to maths.I think maths is a very important subject as well as english.These things will help you with your education and your future that’s what my parents say.When you are a adult you have to learn maths because when your going to the shops to buy something you need to work out the money and if the shopkeeper gives you the wrong change you have to tell them what change it is

5. It’s really a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

fotballdrakter