14 Responses »

1. my favourite part about going to sheringham is when we went to the beach because we made a big trench and i was the only one even doing anika was just talking to melchi telling him to get some water to fill up our moat.after we went to the more softer part of the beach where we played with the balls,bucket and spade and much more.I LOVED IT!

2. Sheringham was AMAZING!! When we got there I thought that it wasn’t going to be fun but straight away i fell in love with the place.The pictures were excellent. Some funny some interesting just like the seals. It was all good fun but the best part was coming back home to my family.

3. I really enjoyed going to Sherringham and it was an experience of a lifetime. The part hat I really enjoyed is when we went to see the seals, because I have never seen seals in my life before. I know we are a lucky school because we are going on these wonderful school trips.

4. I really enjoyed going to Sherringham and it was an experience of a lifetime. The part that I really enjoyed is when we went to see the seals , because I have never seen seals in my life before. I know we are a very lucky school because we are going on these wonderful school trips.

• My most treasured memory is that having my friends beside me and our class lokks like a family.That is the only memory I am going to have.If you left your family you have know one to look after you but you have your friends beside you and thats all you need.A family is a family and thats all you got

5. Sheringam was wonderfull, super, mavellous,great and perfect.It was just like a holiday.I really enjoyed because we went to different types of beaches.We visited a pebble beach a sandy beach and a rocky beach.The sandy beach was awesome because you get to go in the sea and we all found some crabs.We are so lucky that we went on this trip because we had to go on a normal bus with lots of elderly people in it and it was really sunny.We all had sweat dripping all around our body.We went on a boat as well and saw alot of seals.There were so many we couldn’t even see the water.I learned that the female seals can live longer than the males.I also heard that 4-5 year old seals can be pregnant.THAT IS AMAZING.