23 Responses »

• Im left handed and it was extreamly difficult to do , I had to use my right hand because it made me feel comfable .

• Even though I may be right handed I would say it doesn’t make a difference. My reasoning is that you would need to face, or position, yourself a different way from right handers. Shannon showed this as a fact when she tried aiming for a bull eye.

• Well, I’m am right handed and use my left hand for some things. I think it may be easier since we still use our dominat hands ; it may not be different because it like right handed people since they’re used to that hand!

• Even though I am right handed it was very difficult for me to do it, but I did make the arrow on to the bored three times. I had a good time doing archery.

1. I like archery and i realy leant alot abuot it. I leant how to hold a bow and shoot a arrow. I leant how to have fun,respect people and to be safe. Archery is the is like football because you have to aim at the target.

• Check and edit your work Ryan- Remember capital letter for pronoun I.
      Spelling – learnt

How did you learn to be safe?

2. I enjoyed archery but the most difficult thing about it was pulling the arrow to make the bow hit the attendant and it was really fun.

3. it was fun playing archery but the most difficult thing about it was pulling the arrow to make the bow hit the attendant.

4. it was fun playing archery but the most difficult thing about it was pulling the arrow to make the bow hit the attendant.